Increase your neurophysiology research opportunities!
The actiCHamp is a revolutionary development that integrates high-end components for electrophysiological (EEG/ERP, ExG, BCI, etc.) research in one easy to use, highly versatile, and affordable 24-bit amplifier with up to 160 channels.
actiCHamp at a glance
- 24-bit battery-supplied, active channel amplifier coming along with the popular actiCAP active electrodes*
- available with 32, 64, 96, 128 and 160 EEG channels
- 8 integrated AUX inputs can be used with a full range of biosignal sensors (e.g. GSR, EOG, EMG, ECG, respiration, acceleration, temperature, blood pulse, photo sensor, microphone, etc.)
- extremely high sampling rate (up to 100 KHz) and wide hardware bandwidth
- simple plug and play concept to easily increase the number of channels (by adding modules of 32 channels)
- adding the BIP2AUX Adapter recording bipolar signals through the existing AUX inputs is also possible
- compatible with BrainVision PyCorder (open-source) and BrainVision Recorder (commercial license) for signal recordings.
- also part of our Source Analysis Bundle: ... incl. CapTrak, actiCHamp and BESA
* US patent pending
For further information on this product or/and to place your order, please contact your local distributor or us (Send Email).
See Different types of EEG hardwares
Please note: The actiCHamp is intended to be used for research applications only and is not sold, designed or intended to be used as medical devices as defined in EU Directive 93/42/EEC, nor is it intended to be used for other medical applications such as diagnosis or treatment of disease. The hardware is freely configurable. Brain Products shall not be liable for any use other than pure scientific and research applications. The actiCHamp hardware has been tested and certified as per the relevant EMC and electrical safety standards. A non-medical CE certificate is available on request.