Mobile EEG for research
EEG for research, 08, 16, 32 and 64 channels
Mobile EEG for research.
Wireless recording of event markers in EEG data
The Wireless Trigger provides a fully mobile solution for recording event markers in EEG data.
Send 8-bit trigger information to a compatible amplifier wirelessly.
Integrating this device into your lab is as easy as switching from the trigger cable to the Wireless Trigger – no software configuration required!
Wireless Trigger at a glance
- Wirelessly transmit event markers to your EEG amplifier
- Fast and consistent trigger transmission
- Encode your stimulus events with 8-bit triggers
- No software configuration necessary
- Ideal companion for your mobile EEG recordings using LiveAmp