BRAINAMP MR PLUS
The standard in combined EEG & fMRI recordings
Since the design of the first BrainAmp MR, the neurophysiology research world moved forward and started to look at new techniques of investigating the brain in action. In light of this it was obvious that there was a need to develop a more advanced amplifier which could cover a wider range of applications and be as flexible as required by its users.
BrainAmp MR plus at a glance
- BrainAmp MR plus enhances the already outstanding features of the BrainAmp MR.
- It offers multiple hardware signal resolution options that are easily selectable via the recording software.
- Depending on the recording needs, with just one “click” it is possible to switch from AC to DC mode acquisition as well as to extend the hardware bandwidth.
- It's a shielded amplifier which can be taken directly inside the MRI chamber and placed in the bore right behind the subject’s head.
- It can be used for simultaneous EEG/fMRI acquisitions as well as for EEG/TMS co-registrations, EEG/ERP studies and Brain Computer Interface applications.
- The sturdy and compact amplifier is powered by the rechargeable PowerPack battery.
- Multiple amplifiers can be combined and stacked on top of each other in order to increase the maximum number of available channels to 128 for recordings in the MRI environment and up to 256 channels for laboratory applications.
- BrainAmp MR plus can be combined with the BrainAmp ExG MR to add the capability to record bipolar and peripheral signals (e.g. EOG, ECG, EMG, GSR - Galvanic Skin Response, etc.) in an extremely compact setup.
There is no need for different amplifier types as the Brain Products’ flagship represents the state of the art solution for all of the aforementioned applications.
- browse our customers' EEG/fMRI Publications
- go visual publication on "Best Current Practice for Obtaining High Quality EEG Data During Simultaneous fMRI"
- register for one of our EEG/fMRI Workshops
Safe recordings with BrainCap MR and BrainAmp MR/BrainAmp MR plus/BrainAmp ExG MR require adhering closely to our safety instructions which can be found in the BrainAmp MR Operating and Reference Manual for use in an MR environment.
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.