EEG Analysis Analyzer 2
The analysis software for EEG/ERP research
Analyzer 2: The analysis software for EEG/ERP research
BrainVision Analyzer started in 1997 and is used in thousands of research labs. Scientists use BrainVision Analyzer to process a variety of neurophysiological data. Analyzer is easy to use and offers a variety of powerful features.
Analyzer 2 at a glance
- Stable, reliable and fast
- Top usability and user-friendly interface
- Free scientific support
- Based on reliable scientific methods
- Easily expandable features (MATLAB®) and compatible with other analysis software (BESA)
- More than 50 file formats supported (incl. coordinates, triggers, etc.)
Self-documenting and easy to learn
- Visual representation of analysis steps in a structure called History Trees®
- Analysis steps in History Trees let you explore and compare various data processing strategies
- Each History Tree® node contains full description of parameters used for data processing
- Short learning curve = Less time from recording to publication
Fast processing and visualization
- Templates from History Trees® applied to multiple datasets for quick and consistent analysis
- Templates applied automatically (or manually using drag and drop mode) to multiple subjects
- On-demand calculation = No need to re-process your data!
- Multiple views for fast data visualization and comparison
Basic and advanced methods
- Automatic import and export of data, events/triggers, channel coordinates, etc.
- Filters, Raw Data Inspection, interactive ICA, FFT, Wavelets, Coherence, LORETA and more.
- Tailored transformations for MR and CB artefact correction; integration of Eye-Tracking data
- Real-time communication with MATLAB®
- Video integration for frame-by-frame monitoring of participant’s behavior
Free scientific support & more
- Free support via email from scientists at the Brain Products headquarters
Support includes: Installation, license/dongle issues, data analysis – We support you in every step of the research process
- Additional assistance for scientific data evaluation during the peer-review process. Support will help you address reviewer questions!
- Frequent scientific workshops and webinars to help you best use Analyzer 2
The perfect teaching tool for EEG
- Great tool for teaching EEG/ERP analysis due to its user-friendly interface
- Perfect for workshops, seminars, EEG boot camps, webinars, etc
- Easy EEG/ERP analysis education; no need to learn a programming language or read/write scripts
- Effective data processing from day one
- One time purchase (no annual fee)
- Long-lasting Backwards Compatibility across versions
- Detailed documentation of analysis methods (user manual, release notes, scientific support)
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.