Python-based open source acquisition software
PyCorder is a real open source acquisition program, based on the Python programming language, for setting up the BrainVision actiCHamp amplifier and storing data.
PyCorder at a glance
- PyCorder offers unlimited control of the running processes: You can intervene at any point in the data acquisition step and configure the software according to your scientific requirements.
- It not only allows to modify recording settings, but also permits user-defined modules to be integrated depending on the given research application.
- As the source code is available you can improve and adapt PyCorder to meet your individual needs.
- It integrates seamlessly with BrainVision Analyzer 2, our commercial analysis software for neurophysiology research as well as with EEGLAB, ERPLAB, and other mainstream analysis products, making it very simple for you to read and process your data.
- actiCHamp data can be streamed to any RDA client (e.g. BCI2000, OpenViBE, BCILAB, BCI2VR, MATLAB®, C/C++, Python) for realtime BCI/Biofeedback data analysis.
Please note: PyCorder is intended to be used for research applications only and is not sold, designed or intended to be used as medical devices as defined in EU Directive 93/42/EEC, nor is it intended to be used for other medical applications such as diagnosis or treatment of disease. The entire software is open source. Brain Products shall not be liable for any use other than pure scientific and research applications. A non-medical CE certificate is available on request.