Our latest solution for electrophysiological recordings
The EP-PreAmp at a glance
- extremely low-level noise bipolar amplifier
- can be used with actiCHamp (supports up to 16 EP-PreAmps) and V-Amp (supports up to 2 EP-PreAmps) amplifiers
- interfaces with actiCHamp/V-Amp by means of a 2ch (V-Amp and actiCHamp) or 16ch (actiCHamp only) SplitterBox
- comes along with everything you need to get started immediately (i.e. 3 Single Multitrode Ag/AgCl electrodes, consumables and accessories)
- easy setup in BrainVision Recorder and BrainVision PyCorder software
- EP-PreAmp with gain factor 1:
to record all types of bipolar signals that do not require pre-amplification
because their amplitude is already quite large
- typical examples: EMG, ECG or EOG
- EP-PreAmp with gain factor 50:
amplifies signals with low noise levels, thus improving the signal-to-noise ratio
over a bandwidth of 0.1 Hz through 3000 Hz.
When and why is the EP-PreAmp needed?
The EP-PreAmp can be used virtually for any scientific application benefiting from simultaneous measurement of EEG & (up to 16) bipolar signals carried out with a low noise preamp. ExG measurements for applications including EMG and ECG mapping, nerve conductive studies, somatosensory evoked potentials, visual evoked potentials, acoustic brainstem potentials, etc. are just some of the investigations that could be carried out with the EP-PreAmp.
For further information on this product or/and to place your order, please contact your local distributor or us (Send Email).
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.