Accurate and fast electrode localization for Brain Products active electrodes
CapTrak is a light, hand-held scanner equipped with two integrated cameras and an intuitive, easy-to-use software for fast electrode localization. The system comes ready to use out of the box, with a pre-configured computer. CapTrak is not only compatible with our actiCAP electrode caps but also supports all actiCHamp systems and is thus the must-have electrode localization system when working with Brain Products active electrodes (see “Quick Links” below for details).
CapTrak at a glance
- it's fast: Scan 128 electrode positions in less than 2 minutes. Works with actiCAP and actiCHamp.
- it's accurate: Scan individual electrodes with a mean deviation of less than 1 mm in 2 consecutive scans.
- it's reliable: Compare 2 measurements and let CapTrak help you to determine if e.g. the cap was moved out of place between consecutive measurements.
- it's smart: Let CapTrak alert you when it detects mismatches in the expected electrode locations.
- it's flexible: Define the file format of the coordinate file, and further process the data in BrainVision Analyzer or other software.
- it's part of our Source Analysis Bundle: ... incl. CapTrak, actiCHamp and BESA
Interested in more on CapTrak?
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.